Character Design: Sam

Sam is the main protagonist of the Game. These are the preliminary designs I created for the character, and it includes a tattoo design that will act as the Game's logo, which is based around an ancient symbol for the Labyrinth. 

 

There are a few elements of the narrative that are currently set to change: for instance, survivors guilt will probably not play a role or at least play a much different role than originally intended. These images include two separate designs: Sam at 27 and Sam at 17, when her original accident took place.  

I have also included some of my character design research images

Sam at 17:

 

 

Sam at 27: 

 Fun fact, I designed Sam's hair back when my own was blonde - I liked it so much that I ended up dying my own hair in this style - not the other way around! This also really makes me want to get an undercut... Soon.

Comments

Popular Posts